Sleep issues are the #1 complaint from those who are in a state of stress. These tips are just a starting point to help you immediately.
Sleep is essential. And you are worth the time it takes to find a way to rest naturally for more optimal health and living!
Don’t let sleeplessness go on too long, it can contribute to the development of diabetes, heart disease, and many other illnesses.
Over the next 3 videos I’ll share how to resolve your insomnia or sleep issues, so you can enjoy a vibrant energetic life.
1. Meditation on the Heart (I’ll guide you through it in the video)
2. If you have a chattering mind and images of repetitive issues that you can’t seem to stop/control, embrace them as you’d embrace a child desiring to be loved. Look around the room using your peripheral vision, really seeing things in your space.
3. Go to bed at the same time each day.
4. One hour before bedtime turn off the cell phone, the computer, the modem (wifi), and tv. Turn off all the lights when you go to bed. Take this on as a challenge to do each step for a week!
1. CBD oil from hemp https://www.redstormscientific.com/bes…/
2. Alternate nose breathing (see video).
3. Blood sugar could be an issue. If you wake up at night it may be from low blood sugar. Cut down on the sweets and eat more often. Exercise helps balance blood sugar. The best exercise is some form of high-intensity alternative training. See a natural health professional.
4. Acupuncture. For over 48 years of practice, this has proven to be a fantastic option for improving sleep.
1. If you mouth breath when you are asleep, tape your mouth with a special tape from the drug store.
2. Adrenal gland could be the issue. Meditate, take a warm bath before bed. Take an adrenal supplement.
3. Gut flora is likely part of the problem. The creation of melatonin is significantly related to the creation of serotonin from the gut. It is important to get-out-the glycosate and build the flora. So setup a time with me so you can get the supplements that are right for you! Use melatonin short term.
4. Breathing out twice as long as breathing in. In for two seconds, out for four to start. To make it more effective hold the breath for 5-10 seconds.